The mission of WE (Women Empowered) is to help our female clients reach their highest potential through better decision making, self-sufficiency, and high self-esteem. Our program will address needs through workshops, guest speakers, and making connections with community resources.
Together WE can talk about:
• Getting basic needs met (Housing, Entitlement Benefits, etc.)
• Child Custody/Support Issues
• Legal Issues
• Domestic Violence
• Abuse/Trauma Histories
• Financial Literacy
• Developing Positive Support Networks
• Achieving/Maintaining Sobriety
• Finding Employment/Improving Employment
• Educational/Vocational Training
Speak to your Probation Officer to be placed on the participant list for upcoming WE events.